Trusted Bay City Allergist
Asthma, hay fever, and other allergic diseases affect about 50 million Americans. The symptoms can range from mild irritations easily controllable with over-the-counter medications to severe symptoms that interfere with daily activities. Allergies can even be deadly.
Though there is no “cure” for allergies, our Bay City allergist can help reduce the presence and severity of symptoms through different treatments and medications.
Our Bay City Allergy Team
Bay City Allergy Doctor is a certified allergy and asthma specialist who has been treating Bay City allergy sufferers for more than 30 years. Bay City Allergy Doctor and his team of caring professionals will properly test you to determine the substances that trigger your allergic responses and then take the necessary steps to help you successfully control your allergies.
Who Should See an Allergist?
Many people have occasional allergy symptoms that are easily controlled, allowing them to go about their daily activities unhindered. Others suffer more severe symptoms, often unnecessarily, which can be reduced or eliminated with education and treatment. You should make an appointment to see Bay City Allergy Doctor if any of the following is true:
- You suffer symptoms such as difficult breathing, chronic nasal congestion, or frequent sinus infections
- You experience hay fever or other similar allergy symptoms for several months each year
- Over-the-counter antihistamines do not control the symptoms or they result in unacceptable side effects like drowsiness
- Your allergies interfere with your quality of life and the ability to perform your daily activities
- You experience the warning signs of asthma, including wheezing or coughing after exercise, frequent shortness of breath, or tightness in your chest
Don't Wait Any Longer
If you are suffering from allergies, don't wait any longer to get treatment. We can help. Call us today to make an appointment with Bay City Allergy Doctor to get tested and discuss your treatment options. Figuring out what you're allergic to is the first step to leading a healthier, symptom-free life. Come in and see why our Bay City allergy clinic is the best around.